Thursday, August 18, 2011

Playing Catch-up

Well, as you can see, the last month of my trip was so hectic, I hardly posted anything.  It was by far the best month of the trip.  Not only could I enjoy the accomplishments of having finally settled in, but I was ecstatic to be home.  The last few weeks were filled with a whirlwind of activities and trip-planning every night.  All of the roomies wrote out an Argentina "bucket list" so to speak, and we set out to leave Buenos Aires with no regrets.

They were beautiful memories of truly appreciating the scenery, smells, sounds and every detail of our experience trying to savor it and capture it forever before we departed back to the familiar. Already, some of the intensity of the days have worn off, but I will attempt to cover our last exciting trips and the emotions that overwhelmed me as the days in Argentina dwindled.

No comments:

Post a Comment